Mar 4, 2014, 9:07 PM EST
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before, but the Red Wings have suffered another injury.
As of now, it’s unclear what Helm injured or how significantly he’s hurt. But in the grand scheme of things, any ailment can’t be good — Detroit is already down the services of centers Henrik Zetterberg and Stephen Weiss, who suffered a setback in his recovery from a groin strain earlier this week.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 35
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28