Mar 3, 2014, 7:04 PM EDT
Dallas Stars head coach Lindy Ruff hopes to get the 600th win of his career in a fitting way: by beating the Buffalo Sabres, aka the team he won most of his coaching games with on Monday. Coverage (including an NHL Live preview) begins at 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN and via the link below.
The Stars hope to tighten their loose grip on a wild card spot in the Western Conference. They’ve been a team altered considerable by a trade in the summer, as Tyler Seguin has made the star jump many hoped for.
Speaking of trades, Buffalo truly moves on from that big Ryan Miller trade on Monday. Jhonas Enroth will play ahead of newly traded Jaroslav Halak while Chris Stewart hopes to make an impact in Buffalo, even if his stay with the Sabres may be notably brief.
- Comeback fit for a King: Lundqvist, Rangers even series in Game 4 11
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 6
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 38
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 11
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 39
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 48
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 26
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)