Mar 3, 2014, 7:04 PM EDT
Dallas Stars head coach Lindy Ruff hopes to get the 600th win of his career in a fitting way: by beating the Buffalo Sabres, aka the team he won most of his coaching games with on Monday. Coverage (including an NHL Live preview) begins at 7 p.m. ET on NBCSN and via the link below.
The Stars hope to tighten their loose grip on a wild card spot in the Western Conference. They’ve been a team altered considerable by a trade in the summer, as Tyler Seguin has made the star jump many hoped for.
Speaking of trades, Buffalo truly moves on from that big Ryan Miller trade on Monday. Jhonas Enroth will play ahead of newly traded Jaroslav Halak while Chris Stewart hopes to make an impact in Buffalo, even if his stay with the Sabres may be notably brief.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 25
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 41
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 95
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (96)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)