Mar 3, 2014, 8:11 PM EDT
Is there more than meets the eye in Pat LaFontaine’s “resignation” as president of hockey operations with the Buffalo Sabres? Maybe, but don’t expect the former star player to spill the beans on a situation even the Sabres admit seems odd to the outside observer, as Sportsnet’s Nick Kypreos reports that LaFontaine signed a non-disclosure agreement.
If you enjoy the drama, don’t fret. The Sabres have plenty of other interesting stories to watch as the team determines Ted Nolan’s future as their coach and GM Tim Murray hopes to continue to rebuild the team by potentially moving trade targets such as Jaroslav Halak, Matt Moulson and Chris Stewart.
The Sabres are playing against the Dallas Stars on NBCSN right now. You can stream the game using the link below.
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 0
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 23
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25