Mar 3, 2014, 8:11 PM EDT
Is there more than meets the eye in Pat LaFontaine’s “resignation” as president of hockey operations with the Buffalo Sabres? Maybe, but don’t expect the former star player to spill the beans on a situation even the Sabres admit seems odd to the outside observer, as Sportsnet’s Nick Kypreos reports that LaFontaine signed a non-disclosure agreement.
If you enjoy the drama, don’t fret. The Sabres have plenty of other interesting stories to watch as the team determines Ted Nolan’s future as their coach and GM Tim Murray hopes to continue to rebuild the team by potentially moving trade targets such as Jaroslav Halak, Matt Moulson and Chris Stewart.
The Sabres are playing against the Dallas Stars on NBCSN right now. You can stream the game using the link below.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39