Mar 3, 2014, 6:54 PM EDT
Reimer, 25, experienced some tough times in his last two games, allowing four goals in each contest despite playing about half of those games. His last contest against the Blue Jackets didn’t go very well, either, as Reimer gave up six goals on 21 shots in a Nov. 25 loss.
Reimer’s had a solid season overall, collecting a 10-6-1 record and .911 save percentage in 24 games played. Jonathan Bernier is running away with the job, yet Reimer has a chance to elbow in on a few more starts with a strong performance against a Blue Jackets team battling to get into playoff position.
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession 12
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 10
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 6
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38