Mar 3, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
Dubnyk entered the season as Edmonton’s number one goaltender, but he got off to a horrendous start with a 4.01 GAA and .878 save percentage in nine October games. The Oilers consequently signed Ilya Bryzgalov and then acquired Ben Scrivens from Los Angeles.
Edmonton shipped Dubnyk to Nashville on Jan. 15, but he only played in two Predators contests and had a 4.35 GAA and .850 save percentage with the team.
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 1
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 8
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 14
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 24
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 15
- Shanahan tasked with ending years of collapses 9
- Looking to make the leap: Peter Holland 1
- Under Pressure: Randy Carlyle 5
- Tandem locked: Sens re-sign Anderson to three-year, $12.6M deal 9