Mar 3, 2014, 12:46 PM EST
Dubnyk entered the season as Edmonton’s number one goaltender, but he got off to a horrendous start with a 4.01 GAA and .878 save percentage in nine October games. The Oilers consequently signed Ilya Bryzgalov and then acquired Ben Scrivens from Los Angeles.
Edmonton shipped Dubnyk to Nashville on Jan. 15, but he only played in two Predators contests and had a 4.35 GAA and .850 save percentage with the team.
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4