Mar 3, 2014, 12:46 PM EDT
Dubnyk entered the season as Edmonton’s number one goaltender, but he got off to a horrendous start with a 4.01 GAA and .878 save percentage in nine October games. The Oilers consequently signed Ilya Bryzgalov and then acquired Ben Scrivens from Los Angeles.
Edmonton shipped Dubnyk to Nashville on Jan. 15, but he only played in two Predators contests and had a 4.35 GAA and .850 save percentage with the team.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18