Mar 3, 2014, 12:46 PM EST
Dubnyk entered the season as Edmonton’s number one goaltender, but he got off to a horrendous start with a 4.01 GAA and .878 save percentage in nine October games. The Oilers consequently signed Ilya Bryzgalov and then acquired Ben Scrivens from Los Angeles.
Edmonton shipped Dubnyk to Nashville on Jan. 15, but he only played in two Predators contests and had a 4.35 GAA and .850 save percentage with the team.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny 0
- In praise of the Hamburglar 13
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52