Mar 3, 2014, 8:24 PM EDT
The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline reports that the 20-year-old twisted his left leg in the first period of the contest and that it’s most likely that the issue is ankle or knee-related.
You may remember Murray as a player who inspired a Ricky Williams-like all-in offer from the New York Islanders on draft day, which the Blue Jackets rejected. The offensive defenseman has 20 points in 61 games this season and leaves Columbus with another key blueliner on the mend as Fedor Tyutin is also sidelined.
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 13
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 40
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 31
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6