Mar 3, 2014, 8:24 PM EDT
The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline reports that the 20-year-old twisted his left leg in the first period of the contest and that it’s most likely that the issue is ankle or knee-related.
You may remember Murray as a player who inspired a Ricky Williams-like all-in offer from the New York Islanders on draft day, which the Blue Jackets rejected. The offensive defenseman has 20 points in 61 games this season and leaves Columbus with another key blueliner on the mend as Fedor Tyutin is also sidelined.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 3
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 14
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39