Mar 3, 2014, 8:24 PM EST
The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline reports that the 20-year-old twisted his left leg in the first period of the contest and that it’s most likely that the issue is ankle or knee-related.
You may remember Murray as a player who inspired a Ricky Williams-like all-in offer from the New York Islanders on draft day, which the Blue Jackets rejected. The offensive defenseman has 20 points in 61 games this season and leaves Columbus with another key blueliner on the mend as Fedor Tyutin is also sidelined.
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 0
- Bruins sign Krug and Smith to contract extensions 12
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 9
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 32
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14