Mar 3, 2014, 8:24 PM EST
The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline reports that the 20-year-old twisted his left leg in the first period of the contest and that it’s most likely that the issue is ankle or knee-related.
You may remember Murray as a player who inspired a Ricky Williams-like all-in offer from the New York Islanders on draft day, which the Blue Jackets rejected. The offensive defenseman has 20 points in 61 games this season and leaves Columbus with another key blueliner on the mend as Fedor Tyutin is also sidelined.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8