Mar 2, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
A Sunday full of hockey on NBC and NBCSN wraps up with a tilt between the Boston Bruins and New York Rangers. You can watch the game on NBCSN and also via this handy link:
The Rangers have lost ground to the Philadelphia Flyers lately. Philly beat them 4-2 on Saturday and managed a come-from-behind victory against the Washington Capitals today, catapulting them above the Rangers for the sixth spot in the East. That’s only a one-point lead, however, so the Rangers can regain their perch with at least a point (they have 33 wins to Philly’s 32).
The Bruins’ situation is roomier, as they sit atop the Atlantic Division with 79 points. Still, they’ve lost two games in a row since the post-Olympic break, so Boston wants to right the ship tonight.
- Big money: Tarasenko signs eight-year, $60 million extension with Blues 64
- Blackhawks extend TVR through 2017-18 3
- Good start: McDavid scores five in Oilers scrimmage 29
- Caps ink Kuznetsov to two-year, $6 million extension 9
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 12
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 15
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 37
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 15