Mar 2, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
A Sunday full of hockey on NBC and NBCSN wraps up with a tilt between the Boston Bruins and New York Rangers. You can watch the game on NBCSN and also via this handy link:
The Rangers have lost ground to the Philadelphia Flyers lately. Philly beat them 4-2 on Saturday and managed a come-from-behind victory against the Washington Capitals today, catapulting them above the Rangers for the sixth spot in the East. That’s only a one-point lead, however, so the Rangers can regain their perch with at least a point (they have 33 wins to Philly’s 32).
The Bruins’ situation is roomier, as they sit atop the Atlantic Division with 79 points. Still, they’ve lost two games in a row since the post-Olympic break, so Boston wants to right the ship tonight.
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 23
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 6
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3