Mar 2, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
A Sunday full of hockey on NBC and NBCSN wraps up with a tilt between the Boston Bruins and New York Rangers. You can watch the game on NBCSN and also via this handy link:
The Rangers have lost ground to the Philadelphia Flyers lately. Philly beat them 4-2 on Saturday and managed a come-from-behind victory against the Washington Capitals today, catapulting them above the Rangers for the sixth spot in the East. That’s only a one-point lead, however, so the Rangers can regain their perch with at least a point (they have 33 wins to Philly’s 32).
The Bruins’ situation is roomier, as they sit atop the Atlantic Division with 79 points. Still, they’ve lost two games in a row since the post-Olympic break, so Boston wants to right the ship tonight.
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 19
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 14
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 14
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 33