Mar 2, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
A Sunday full of hockey on NBC and NBCSN wraps up with a tilt between the Boston Bruins and New York Rangers. You can watch the game on NBCSN and also via this handy link:
The Rangers have lost ground to the Philadelphia Flyers lately. Philly beat them 4-2 on Saturday and managed a come-from-behind victory against the Washington Capitals today, catapulting them above the Rangers for the sixth spot in the East. That’s only a one-point lead, however, so the Rangers can regain their perch with at least a point (they have 33 wins to Philly’s 32).
The Bruins’ situation is roomier, as they sit atop the Atlantic Division with 79 points. Still, they’ve lost two games in a row since the post-Olympic break, so Boston wants to right the ship tonight.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 15
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 9
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 18
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 19
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 39
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8