Mar 2, 2014, 3:57 PM EDT
The NHL’s set of outdoor* games for 2013-14 wraps up with the 2014 Heritage Classic on Sunday. The live stream link for this contest between the Ottawa Senators and Vancouver Canucks can be found below.
There is some unrest in Vancouver. The team’s recent losing ways along with some tensions involving Ryan Kesler and Roberto Luongo (who will watch Eddie Lack in net) makes this the unusual outdoor game in which the home team could really use a win.
The Senators have plenty to fight for, too, with their playoff hopes very much in doubt.
* – OK, one of the games might feature a closed roof …
- Five big games to watch this weekend 3
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 28
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 28
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 34
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 32
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 14
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 52
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 20
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 16
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (52)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)