Mar 2, 2014, 5:18 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues made another trade this weekend, although it’s a mild understatement to say that it isn’t likely to make the same impact as that one you might have heard about on Friday. They made a minor-league swap on Sunday, acquiring Eric Selleck from the Florida Panthers’ system in exchange for Mark Mancari.
Rather than trotting out a bunch of stats about Selleck, these photos of the 26-year-old punching and getting punched should basically do the trick:
Mancari, 28, has 42 NHL games under his belt, scoring 13 points and collecting 22 penalty minutes in that time.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 21
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 23
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 94
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5