Mar 2, 2014, 5:18 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues made another trade this weekend, although it’s a mild understatement to say that it isn’t likely to make the same impact as that one you might have heard about on Friday. They made a minor-league swap on Sunday, acquiring Eric Selleck from the Florida Panthers’ system in exchange for Mark Mancari.
Rather than trotting out a bunch of stats about Selleck, these photos of the 26-year-old punching and getting punched should basically do the trick:
Mancari, 28, has 42 NHL games under his belt, scoring 13 points and collecting 22 penalty minutes in that time.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34