Mar 2, 2014, 5:18 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues made another trade this weekend, although it’s a mild understatement to say that it isn’t likely to make the same impact as that one you might have heard about on Friday. They made a minor-league swap on Sunday, acquiring Eric Selleck from the Florida Panthers’ system in exchange for Mark Mancari.
Rather than trotting out a bunch of stats about Selleck, these photos of the 26-year-old punching and getting punched should basically do the trick:
Mancari, 28, has 42 NHL games under his belt, scoring 13 points and collecting 22 penalty minutes in that time.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25