Mar 2, 2014, 1:19 PM EDT
After the big trade between the Sabres and Blues on Friday, St. Louis fans are about to get their first look at their new players tonight in Glendale.
Ryan Miller will start in goal and Steve Ott will open on a line with Derek Roy and T.J. Oshie as the Blues face the Coyotes. Curiously enough, Roy and Ott were traded for each other back in July 2012.
As for what it looks like to see Miller in St. Louis gear, feast your eyes on this:
He sure looks ready to start a new chapter of his career. If you’re wondering if Miller will wear No. 30 with his new team, that’s a definitive “no.”
Ott will wear 29, the number he wore with the Dallas Stars. He was 9 in Buffalo.
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 0
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 8
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 4
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 24
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 9
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 8
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 28
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)