Mar 2, 2014, 1:19 PM EDT
After the big trade between the Sabres and Blues on Friday, St. Louis fans are about to get their first look at their new players tonight in Glendale.
Ryan Miller will start in goal and Steve Ott will open on a line with Derek Roy and T.J. Oshie as the Blues face the Coyotes. Curiously enough, Roy and Ott were traded for each other back in July 2012.
As for what it looks like to see Miller in St. Louis gear, feast your eyes on this:
He sure looks ready to start a new chapter of his career. If you’re wondering if Miller will wear No. 30 with his new team, that’s a definitive “no.”
Ott will wear 29, the number he wore with the Dallas Stars. He was 9 in Buffalo.
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 11
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- As Bolts deal with illness, extra day of rest could prove beneficial 10
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 16
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 39
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 17
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 6
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ (49)