Mar 2, 2014, 1:19 PM EST
After the big trade between the Sabres and Blues on Friday, St. Louis fans are about to get their first look at their new players tonight in Glendale.
Ryan Miller will start in goal and Steve Ott will open on a line with Derek Roy and T.J. Oshie as the Blues face the Coyotes. Curiously enough, Roy and Ott were traded for each other back in July 2012.
As for what it looks like to see Miller in St. Louis gear, feast your eyes on this:
He sure looks ready to start a new chapter of his career. If you’re wondering if Miller will wear No. 30 with his new team, that’s a definitive “no.”
Ott will wear 29, the number he wore with the Dallas Stars. He was 9 in Buffalo.
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 0
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 8
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 10
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 8
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 10
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 10
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 21
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)