Mar 2, 2014, 1:19 PM EDT
After the big trade between the Sabres and Blues on Friday, St. Louis fans are about to get their first look at their new players tonight in Glendale.
Ryan Miller will start in goal and Steve Ott will open on a line with Derek Roy and T.J. Oshie as the Blues face the Coyotes. Curiously enough, Roy and Ott were traded for each other back in July 2012.
As for what it looks like to see Miller in St. Louis gear, feast your eyes on this:
He sure looks ready to start a new chapter of his career. If you’re wondering if Miller will wear No. 30 with his new team, that’s a definitive “no.”
Ott will wear 29, the number he wore with the Dallas Stars. He was 9 in Buffalo.
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 23
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 24
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)