Mar 2, 2014, 1:19 PM EDT
After the big trade between the Sabres and Blues on Friday, St. Louis fans are about to get their first look at their new players tonight in Glendale.
Ryan Miller will start in goal and Steve Ott will open on a line with Derek Roy and T.J. Oshie as the Blues face the Coyotes. Curiously enough, Roy and Ott were traded for each other back in July 2012.
As for what it looks like to see Miller in St. Louis gear, feast your eyes on this:
He sure looks ready to start a new chapter of his career. If you’re wondering if Miller will wear No. 30 with his new team, that’s a definitive “no.”
Ott will wear 29, the number he wore with the Dallas Stars. He was 9 in Buffalo.
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 9
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 12
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 11
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 24
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 74
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 28
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 29
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 (74)