Mar 2, 2014, 10:41 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins pulled away from the New York Rangers on Sunday with a 3-1 third period, notching a 6-3 win overall. Henrik Lundqvist didn’t take it very well.
Rangers captain (and trade rumor magnet) Ryan Callahan pointed to opposing teams capitalizing on their “lapses.” He dismissed questions about those trade rumors and said that he was just going about his business.
“Obviously my heart is still here and I want to be here,” Callahan said. “We’ll just see what happens.”
In that regard, Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault seems optimistic that Callahan will stick around. The Rangers don’t have another game until Wednesday’s trade deadline passes, so it remains to be seen if this is his last game playing for the Blueshirts.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34