Mar 2, 2014, 5:38 PM EST
Daniel Sedin appeared to injur his right leg about five minutes into the second period of Sunday’s Heritage Classic match between the Ottawa Senators and Vancouver Canucks.
Cameras caught Sedin, 33, in obvious pain following the hit by Marc Methot.
Here’s video of that awkward fall.
That doesn’t look good at all. PHT will keep an eye out for updates regarding Sedin’s condition. Prediction: it will be deemed a lower-body injury.
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 14
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 58
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 28
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 16
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight 81
- Lombardi happy to get ‘one of the better defenseman on the market’ in Sekera 3
- NHL on NBCSN: Wild need two points from NHL-leading Preds 21
- Video: Potential No. 1 overall pick Connor McDavid goes end-to-end, top shelf 9
- Video: Penguins hold on to beat Capitals for first time this season 32
- Leafs’ Rielly apologizes for insensitive remarks (86)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (81)
- Chiarelli understands scrutiny on GM and coach, but says, ‘It’s unfortunate that we’re under review for one year’ (69)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (65)