Mar 2, 2014, 5:38 PM EDT
Daniel Sedin appeared to injur his right leg about five minutes into the second period of Sunday’s Heritage Classic match between the Ottawa Senators and Vancouver Canucks.
Cameras caught Sedin, 33, in obvious pain following the hit by Marc Methot.
Here’s video of that awkward fall.
That doesn’t look good at all. PHT will keep an eye out for updates regarding Sedin’s condition. Prediction: it will be deemed a lower-body injury.
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 6
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 34
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 18
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 6
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13