Mar 2, 2014, 5:38 PM EDT
Daniel Sedin appeared to injur his right leg about five minutes into the second period of Sunday’s Heritage Classic match between the Ottawa Senators and Vancouver Canucks.
Cameras caught Sedin, 33, in obvious pain following the hit by Marc Methot.
Here’s video of that awkward fall.
That doesn’t look good at all. PHT will keep an eye out for updates regarding Sedin’s condition. Prediction: it will be deemed a lower-body injury.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)