Mar 2, 2014, 5:38 PM EDT
Daniel Sedin appeared to injur his right leg about five minutes into the second period of Sunday’s Heritage Classic match between the Ottawa Senators and Vancouver Canucks.
Cameras caught Sedin, 33, in obvious pain following the hit by Marc Methot.
Here’s video of that awkward fall.
That doesn’t look good at all. PHT will keep an eye out for updates regarding Sedin’s condition. Prediction: it will be deemed a lower-body injury.
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 16
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 46
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 16
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 44
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9
- Report: Rangers expected to announce captain on Thursday 12
- Snider: Flyers not hiding behind ‘horrible mistake’ of signing Bryzgalov 21
- P.K. Subban: ‘I’m not trying to change the game of hockey’ 24
- Demand for Canucks tickets plummeting according to broker 39