Mar 1, 2014, 10:35 PM EDT
Jonathan Toews gave the Chicago Blackhawks a two-goal lead over the Pittsburgh Penguins in the second period of Saturday’s Stadium Series game. That counts as the 20th goal of the season for Toews, the Blackhawks’ captain.
The Blackhawks extended their lead to 3-0 with a goal from Kris Versteeg with less than four minutes remaining in the middle period. Shots after two periods were 31-18 for Chicago.
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession 17
- Video: Controversial Kane goal has Laviolette fuming 12
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 6
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 2
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 36
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 45
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38