Mar 1, 2014, 10:35 PM EST
Jonathan Toews gave the Chicago Blackhawks a two-goal lead over the Pittsburgh Penguins in the second period of Saturday’s Stadium Series game. That counts as the 20th goal of the season for Toews, the Blackhawks’ captain.
The Blackhawks extended their lead to 3-0 with a goal from Kris Versteeg with less than four minutes remaining in the middle period. Shots after two periods were 31-18 for Chicago.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54