Mar 1, 2014, 10:35 PM EDT
Jonathan Toews gave the Chicago Blackhawks a two-goal lead over the Pittsburgh Penguins in the second period of Saturday’s Stadium Series game. That counts as the 20th goal of the season for Toews, the Blackhawks’ captain.
The Blackhawks extended their lead to 3-0 with a goal from Kris Versteeg with less than four minutes remaining in the middle period. Shots after two periods were 31-18 for Chicago.
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 2
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 7
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 31
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 41
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35
- Poll: Will Washington get back into the playoffs? 28
- Buffalo lands next two NHL scouting combines 25