Mar 1, 2014, 12:37 AM EDT
Anaheim Ducks forward Mathieu Perreault suffered an upper-body injury on Friday and didn’t return return to tonight’s game against the St. Louis Blues.
NHL.com’s Curtis Zupke points out that Perreault fell awkwardly into the boards, likely causing his upper-body issue.
Perreault has enjoyed a nice first season with the Ducks, scoring 30 points in 51 games played. Perreault has had some minor injury issues this season, including missing a game in January with a lower-body injury and four contests in December.
The Ducks ended up beating the Blues 1-0 today.
- Treliving would be ‘shocked’ if Bennett sticks with Flames in 14-15 3
- With training camps looming, a look at some key unsigned RFAs 8
- Workhorse goalies, forwards from last season 15
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 41
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 4
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 7
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 28
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 15
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22