Mar 1, 2014, 11:14 AM EDT
If there’s anything hockey fans are well-known for, it’s embracing outsiders, especially athletes from other major sports, that enjoy anything about hockey.
With tongue firmly in cheek, let’s waste no time in presenting to you: Miami Heat superstar LeBron James being given a Montreal Canadiens jersey by the team.
The comments on this should be wonderful. It’ll be much like the “Playa Haters Ball” from Chappelle’s Show.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 5
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 15
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28