Feb 27, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Headline pretty much says it all. From the New York Post:
Sean Avery is joining the cast of “Dancing With the Stars,” sources exclusively tell Page Six.
The former Rangers star has been spotted working out in preparation for the show at the New York studio of Gwyneth Paltrow’s trainer Tracy Anderson.
The move will be Avery’s latest career change after working at high-fashion ad agency Lipman, which ran out of cash and closed last year.
Sources said the former NHL stud recently posted a video of himself online showing off some Anderson-inspired dance moves to Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse,” but the video was taken down.
If you want to hurl insults at me for posting this, and I’m sure you do, the comments section is this way ↓
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 45
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)