Feb 27, 2014, 6:42 PM EDT
This season, the NHL experimented with expanding the number of outdoor games it does through the Stadium Series and this weekend will bring that coast-to-coast event to its conclusion.
Before that happens though, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and the Pittsburgh Penguins will face Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and the Blackhawks at Soldier Field in Chicago. It’s scheduled to start at 8:00 p.m. ET on Saturday and if you’re a Blackhawks fan planning on watching then game, then CSN Chicago and NBC Sports have a contest that might interest you.
Simply take a picture or video of yourself cheering on Chicago and then upload it here. The video can be of you rooting from home, so even if you don’t have tickets to the game, you can still participate. Additionally, you don’t have to edit the video yourself.
The top video will be featured on NBCSN and the winner will receive an authentic signed Blackhawks team stick. The top five will get an official Stadium Series jersey.
For more details, you can watch the video below, or click here to go to the contest page:
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 5
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 13
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 35
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 17
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)