Feb 27, 2014, 6:42 PM EDT
This season, the NHL experimented with expanding the number of outdoor games it does through the Stadium Series and this weekend will bring that coast-to-coast event to its conclusion.
Before that happens though, Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and the Pittsburgh Penguins will face Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and the Blackhawks at Soldier Field in Chicago. It’s scheduled to start at 8:00 p.m. ET on Saturday and if you’re a Blackhawks fan planning on watching then game, then CSN Chicago and NBC Sports have a contest that might interest you.
Simply take a picture or video of yourself cheering on Chicago and then upload it here. The video can be of you rooting from home, so even if you don’t have tickets to the game, you can still participate. Additionally, you don’t have to edit the video yourself.
The top video will be featured on NBCSN and the winner will receive an authentic signed Blackhawks team stick. The top five will get an official Stadium Series jersey.
For more details, you can watch the video below, or click here to go to the contest page:
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 9
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 42
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)