Feb 16, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
Canada may have pressing questions about the lack of offense from the forwards, the question about who starts in goal never goes away.
Such is the case following Canada’s 2-1 overtime victory against Finland.
Canada coach Mike Babcock was asked about who would get the call in the quarterfinals against the winner of the Switzerland-Latvia qualifier. If Babcock knows who he wants, he wasn’t giving up that information today as Stephen Whyno shared.
When asked if he knows who he’ll start in goal, he answered, “No and won’t tell ya.”
Carey Price earned two starts in round-robin play while Roberto Luongo had one. All three games saw tremendous play from both goalies, but if you have to go out on a limb and guess who starts against either the Swiss or Latvians it has to be Price.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 2
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)