Feb 16, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
Canada may have pressing questions about the lack of offense from the forwards, the question about who starts in goal never goes away.
Such is the case following Canada’s 2-1 overtime victory against Finland.
Canada coach Mike Babcock was asked about who would get the call in the quarterfinals against the winner of the Switzerland-Latvia qualifier. If Babcock knows who he wants, he wasn’t giving up that information today as Stephen Whyno shared.
When asked if he knows who he’ll start in goal, he answered, “No and won’t tell ya.”
Carey Price earned two starts in round-robin play while Roberto Luongo had one. All three games saw tremendous play from both goalies, but if you have to go out on a limb and guess who starts against either the Swiss or Latvians it has to be Price.
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 3
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 10
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)