Feb 15, 2014, 5:20 PM EDT
Team USA’s 3-2 shootout win against Team Russia wound up being a record-setting event for NBC. The game was the most streamed game in NBC Sports and NBC Olympics history.
The game was live-streamed on NBCOlympics.com and on the NBC Live Extra app by nearly 600,000 unique visitors (598,552 in all) logged in a put in 14.7 million minutes that culminated with T.J. Oshie‘s game-winning shootout goal. Those totals surpassed all events from the 2010 Vancouver Olympics as well as the 2013 Stanley Cup Final.
If you missed the game and want to catch it again, portions of it as well as the full overtime and shootout will be on NBC in primetime tonight with host Merideth Vieira joined by Doc Emrick and Al Michaels. The full game will be re-aired on Sunday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. ET on NBCSN.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38