Feb 12, 2014, 8:40 PM EST
Sure, Sidney Crosby and Chris Kunitz have done just fine without Dupuis, the spot on the right side of that line has seen a few players get their chance to run with them. The latest has been call-up Brian Gibbons. He has four goals and nine points in 19 games.
When Dupuis was injured, he had seven goals and 20 points.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 4
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54