Feb 12, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
Sure, Sidney Crosby and Chris Kunitz have done just fine without Dupuis, the spot on the right side of that line has seen a few players get their chance to run with them. The latest has been call-up Brian Gibbons. He has four goals and nine points in 19 games.
When Dupuis was injured, he had seven goals and 20 points.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18