Feb 8, 2014, 5:46 PM EST
The St. Louis Blues go into the Olympic break on a winning note, thanks to a 4-3 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets in a battle of Central Division teams on Saturday.
Tarasenko, the talented 22-year-old Russian forward, is three-for-five in the shootout, while Oshie has been perfect on home ice in this aspect. He’s four-for-four in St. Louis, and 7-for-10 on the season.
From NHL.com (read the full version here).
St. Louis improved to 15-0-1 against divisional opponents. Blues coach Ken Hitchcock passed Scotty Bowman into sole possession of fourth place for all-time franchise victories with 111.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54