Feb 8, 2014, 5:46 PM EDT
The St. Louis Blues go into the Olympic break on a winning note, thanks to a 4-3 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets in a battle of Central Division teams on Saturday.
Tarasenko, the talented 22-year-old Russian forward, is three-for-five in the shootout, while Oshie has been perfect on home ice in this aspect. He’s four-for-four in St. Louis, and 7-for-10 on the season.
From NHL.com (read the full version here).
St. Louis improved to 15-0-1 against divisional opponents. Blues coach Ken Hitchcock passed Scotty Bowman into sole possession of fourth place for all-time franchise victories with 111.
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50