Feb 8, 2014, 2:33 PM EDT
Tanguay took part in three of four games before he went back on the sidelines due to a sore knee. He’ll miss his fifth straight contest tonight.
The good news is that the team doesn’t appear to be overly concerned about Tanguay, according to the Denver Post. That’s in contrast to his condition a couple months back when it looked like he might need surgery.
As it is, there’s a chance that Tanguay will rejoin the Avalanche as soon as the Olympic break is over.
On the rare occasions that Tanguay has been healthy this season, he’s been effective with four goals and 11 points in 16 contests.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (36)