Feb 8, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
Immonen and Salminen have both been playing for the KHL’s Nizhny Novgorod Torpedo this season. Salminen, 25, ranks sixth in the league with 46 points in 50 games. Immonen, 31, has 13 goals and 23 assists in 50 contests. He was also a member of the Finnish squad that got a bronze medal in 2010, although he didn’t record a point in that tournament.
With those additions, Finland now has eight KHL players on their roster, just two less than Russia.
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 21
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 19
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 125
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 38
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 80
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7