Feb 8, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
Immonen and Salminen have both been playing for the KHL’s Nizhny Novgorod Torpedo this season. Salminen, 25, ranks sixth in the league with 46 points in 50 games. Immonen, 31, has 13 goals and 23 assists in 50 contests. He was also a member of the Finnish squad that got a bronze medal in 2010, although he didn’t record a point in that tournament.
With those additions, Finland now has eight KHL players on their roster, just two less than Russia.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38