Feb 8, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
At the time, there was no specific update on why he had left the game, or if he had suffered an injury. Paille’s last shift came at the end of the second period, with the Bruins ahead at the time by three goals.
In 49 games this season, the 29-year-old Paille has eight goals and 13 points.
Updated: Paille left the game for precautionary reasons, but Bruins head coach Claude Julien believed Paille “should be fine.”
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 21
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 33
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 27
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 25
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 24
- It’s Philadelphia Flyers Day at PHT 58
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 49
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6