Feb 8, 2014, 5:17 PM EDT
At the time, there was no specific update on why he had left the game, or if he had suffered an injury. Paille’s last shift came at the end of the second period, with the Bruins ahead at the time by three goals.
In 49 games this season, the 29-year-old Paille has eight goals and 13 points.
Updated: Paille left the game for precautionary reasons, but Bruins head coach Claude Julien believed Paille “should be fine.”
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 17
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 25
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5