Feb 8, 2014, 5:17 PM EST
At the time, there was no specific update on why he had left the game, or if he had suffered an injury. Paille’s last shift came at the end of the second period, with the Bruins ahead at the time by three goals.
In 49 games this season, the 29-year-old Paille has eight goals and 13 points.
Updated: Paille left the game for precautionary reasons, but Bruins head coach Claude Julien believed Paille “should be fine.”
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 61
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17