Feb 7, 2014, 8:14 PM EST
The incident occurred midway through the second period, but there was no penalty called on the play. The stickwork was in retaliation for a hit Pelletier — called up from AHL Utica — had landed moments earlier.
There does not appear to be any video available of said incident, but we’ll try to track some down. Emelin doesn’t have any past history as a repeat offender, but did avoid a supplemental discipline hearing earlier this year after hitting Flyers forward Steve Downie in the head.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 34
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 9
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 9
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 28