Feb 6, 2014, 8:07 PM EDT
Bordeleau was given five and a game, a decision that incensed Avs head coach Patrick Roy.
Anyone surprised Patrick Roy just burst blood vessels screaming at the officials over that call?
— Anthony SanFilippo (@InsideTheFlyers) February 7, 2014
It’s worth noting that Bordeleau has no history with the NHL’s Department of Player Safety. Schenn didn’t appear to be injured — he proceeded to take a power play shift late in the first period — so it’s unclear if Bordeleau’s hit will be reviewed.
- Video: Johnny Hockey puts on a show in Flames win 0
- Video: Red Wings’ fans show support for Gordie Howe 0
- Burrows suspended three games for ‘late hit to the head’ on Emelin 11
- Blues say Center for Disease Control hasn’t been to Scottrade, don’t plan on it coming 7
- Agent: Vanek was not ‘involved’ in money laundering 12
- Even after big changes, Isles still struggling defensively 13
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 4
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 38
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 37
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (46)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)