Feb 6, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Bordeleau was given five and a game, a decision that incensed Avs head coach Patrick Roy.
Anyone surprised Patrick Roy just burst blood vessels screaming at the officials over that call?
— Anthony SanFilippo (@InsideTheFlyers) February 7, 2014
It’s worth noting that Bordeleau has no history with the NHL’s Department of Player Safety. Schenn didn’t appear to be injured — he proceeded to take a power play shift late in the first period — so it’s unclear if Bordeleau’s hit will be reviewed.
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 40
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 56
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 16
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 123
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 17
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (123)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang (56)