Feb 6, 2014, 8:07 PM EST
Bordeleau was given five and a game, a decision that incensed Avs head coach Patrick Roy.
Anyone surprised Patrick Roy just burst blood vessels screaming at the officials over that call?
— Anthony SanFilippo (@InsideTheFlyers) February 7, 2014
It’s worth noting that Bordeleau has no history with the NHL’s Department of Player Safety. Schenn didn’t appear to be injured — he proceeded to take a power play shift late in the first period — so it’s unclear if Bordeleau’s hit will be reviewed.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 9
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 9
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 12
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 19
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 38
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 8