Feb 6, 2014, 9:44 PM EDT
For the second time in a week, Tampa Bay Lightning goalie Ben Bishop has been forced to leave a game with an injury.
On Thursday, Bishop left the game against the Toronto Maple Leafs with an upper-body injury, and his return was questionable, the club announced Twitter. Cedrick Desjardins came into the game for Tampa Bay.
- ‘Could’ve broken his neck,’ says Vigneault of Byfuglien cross check on Miller 7
- Video: Byfuglien gets away with ugly cross check, penalized late in Jets loss to Rangers 22
- Video: Lucic scores late winner, Bruins deal crushing blow to Panthers playoff hopes 7
- Video: Ovi becomes sixth player in history to record six 50-goal seasons 13
- ‘Almost like a game seven tonight’ for Bruins, Panthers 15
- Report: Warrant issued for Deveaux’s arrest following Swedish league attack 47
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 21
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 9
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 8
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22