Feb 5, 2014, 9:58 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks will be without defenseman Johnny Oduya when they take on the Anaheim Ducks on Wednesday.
The 32-year-old Oduya will miss tonight’s game due to a lower-body injury, according to ESPN Chicago. In 58 games, Oduya has three goals and 13 points.
Tonight’s game between the Blackhawks and Ducks is a match-up of the two top teams in the Western Conference. With a regulation win, the Blackhawks would move to within one point of the Ducks for the top spot in the conference, while moving four points ahead of second-place St. Louis.
The Blues will, by the end of the night, have four games in hand on Chicago.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)