Feb 5, 2014, 9:58 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks will be without defenseman Johnny Oduya when they take on the Anaheim Ducks on Wednesday.
The 32-year-old Oduya will miss tonight’s game due to a lower-body injury, according to ESPN Chicago. In 58 games, Oduya has three goals and 13 points.
Tonight’s game between the Blackhawks and Ducks is a match-up of the two top teams in the Western Conference. With a regulation win, the Blackhawks would move to within one point of the Ducks for the top spot in the conference, while moving four points ahead of second-place St. Louis.
The Blues will, by the end of the night, have four games in hand on Chicago.
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 3
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 21
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 6
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 14
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 16
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 8
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27