Feb 4, 2014, 11:11 PM EST
Things aren’t getting any easier for the Vancouver Canucks.
The Canucks lost to the Boston Bruins 3-1 at TD Garden, good for their fifth straight loss.
If there’s a positive to be taken out of this game for Vancouver it’s that they played with a less-than healthy roster and hung in tough with the Bruins. Henrik Sedin was playing in obvious pain, Ryan Kesler was laying out to block shots with seconds left to play, and they had a few too many guys who have been in Utica recently to try and keep up with Boston.
While they had all that going on, Luongo took the loss on his shoulders.
Vancouver’s five-game road trip marches on to Montreal on Thursday and Toronto on Saturday.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 8
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 5
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 12
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 52
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)