Feb 3, 2014, 8:53 PM EDT
Update: Gustavsson felt fine after the game, according to MLive.com’s Ansar Khan.
It’s been a season of highs and lows for “The Monster,” as he’s played well in the Red Wings net, at least when he’s been healthy enough to play. The Swedish netminder has dealt with groin and neck injuries during the 2013-14 campaign, yet he was 13-4-3 with a .910 save percentage and 2.59 GAA coming into today’s game.
The Red Wings seem to be getting healthier in general lately, but it seems like they must continue to roll with the punches.
- Rich Peverley retires from NHL, joins Stars’ front office 0
- Report: Witness subpoenaed in Patrick Kane rape investigation 24
- Lightning’s Vasilevskiy out 2-3 months after getting blood clot removed 6
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 28
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 24
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (49)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (43)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)