Feb 3, 2014, 8:53 PM EST
Update: Gustavsson felt fine after the game, according to MLive.com’s Ansar Khan.
It’s been a season of highs and lows for “The Monster,” as he’s played well in the Red Wings net, at least when he’s been healthy enough to play. The Swedish netminder has dealt with groin and neck injuries during the 2013-14 campaign, yet he was 13-4-3 with a .910 save percentage and 2.59 GAA coming into today’s game.
The Red Wings seem to be getting healthier in general lately, but it seems like they must continue to roll with the punches.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)