Feb 3, 2014, 8:53 PM EST
Update: Gustavsson felt fine after the game, according to MLive.com’s Ansar Khan.
It’s been a season of highs and lows for “The Monster,” as he’s played well in the Red Wings net, at least when he’s been healthy enough to play. The Swedish netminder has dealt with groin and neck injuries during the 2013-14 campaign, yet he was 13-4-3 with a .910 save percentage and 2.59 GAA coming into today’s game.
The Red Wings seem to be getting healthier in general lately, but it seems like they must continue to roll with the punches.
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 1
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 14
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- What’s up with the reports of problems in the Blackhawks’ room? 40
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)