Feb 3, 2014, 8:53 PM EST
Update: Gustavsson felt fine after the game, according to MLive.com’s Ansar Khan.
It’s been a season of highs and lows for “The Monster,” as he’s played well in the Red Wings net, at least when he’s been healthy enough to play. The Swedish netminder has dealt with groin and neck injuries during the 2013-14 campaign, yet he was 13-4-3 with a .910 save percentage and 2.59 GAA coming into today’s game.
The Red Wings seem to be getting healthier in general lately, but it seems like they must continue to roll with the punches.
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 0
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 16
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 17
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 6
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 18
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)