Feb 3, 2014, 8:53 PM EST
Update: Gustavsson felt fine after the game, according to MLive.com’s Ansar Khan.
It’s been a season of highs and lows for “The Monster,” as he’s played well in the Red Wings net, at least when he’s been healthy enough to play. The Swedish netminder has dealt with groin and neck injuries during the 2013-14 campaign, yet he was 13-4-3 with a .910 save percentage and 2.59 GAA coming into today’s game.
The Red Wings seem to be getting healthier in general lately, but it seems like they must continue to roll with the punches.
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 0
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 0
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 5
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 0
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 9
- Unique World Cup format allows ‘more of the very best players’ to participate 6
- NHL unveils 2016 Winter Classic, Stadium Series games 15
- Players have fun, show off personalities in water-fueled All-Star Fantasy Draft 9
- Video: ‘Coachable’ Kessel goes from last pick to 2nd overall 5
- Video: Team Foligno takes Ryan Johansen first overall in All-Star Fantasy Draft 1
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Metro sensational: Rangers continue dominance of division, Pens (61)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)