Feb 2, 2014, 12:55 AM EDT
Once unbeatable on home ice, the Anaheim Ducks have dropped three of their last six games at the Honda Center.
“We haven’t been happy with our game, winning one and losing one. We need to shore that up before the break,” said Ducks’ forward Andrew Cogliano, as per the club’s official Twitter account.
The Ducks’ injury situation didn’t improve Saturday, as defenseman Mark Fistric left the game following the first period with a lower-body injury. Initially, the club said his return was questionable, however he did not play another shift after the opening period, according to the NHL.com Time on Ice Report.
The timing of this injury is interesting; Fistric signed a three-year, $3.8 million contract extension with the Ducks on Wednesday.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 0
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 2
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 33
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)