Feb 2, 2014, 12:55 AM EST
Once unbeatable on home ice, the Anaheim Ducks have dropped three of their last six games at the Honda Center.
“We haven’t been happy with our game, winning one and losing one. We need to shore that up before the break,” said Ducks’ forward Andrew Cogliano, as per the club’s official Twitter account.
The Ducks’ injury situation didn’t improve Saturday, as defenseman Mark Fistric left the game following the first period with a lower-body injury. Initially, the club said his return was questionable, however he did not play another shift after the opening period, according to the NHL.com Time on Ice Report.
The timing of this injury is interesting; Fistric signed a three-year, $3.8 million contract extension with the Ducks on Wednesday.
- Video: Hjalmarsson crushes Kesler, Lindholm scores in wild sequence (Updated) 4
- Trade: Ducks get Brewer from Lightning; Beauchemin out 4-6 weeks 1
- Thanksgiving Shutdown: Rangers blank listless Flyers for second time this season 21
- Video: Martin St. Louis scores goal for 1,000th point 2
- Actual video proof that Brodeur is practicing with the Blues 5
- Return of the Mac: Rangers captain McDonagh in today vs. Flyers 2
- NHL on NBC: Rangers vs. Flyers in a Thanksgiving Showdown 2
- Garbutt suspended two games for ‘reckless’ knee-on-knee hit 1
- Report: Justin Schultz to be healthy scratch versus Preds 27
- PHT shares #WhyImThankful 8
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
- Report: Perron’s name comes up as Oilers seek trade for ‘top center’ (45)
- Video: Bruins see two goals waved off (44)
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? (43)