Feb 2, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks face some lineup questions for Monday’s game against the Philadelphia Flyers, but at least they know that Jason Demers can’t go because of a lower-body injury.
Beyond that, CSNBayArea.com lays out a few scenarios.
- Tyler Kennedy is questionable to return from a lower-body ailment that has sidelined him for two games. He skated on Sunday during an off day for the Sharks.
- Head coach Todd McLellan left the door open for a number of different defensemen getting in the mix. He admitted that Matt Tennyson could make his season debut, but also wants veteran Scott Hannan to avoid rust.
“Scotty Hannan, since about the end of November, hasn’t played a lot because of injuries,” McLellan said. “We’d like to get him going on a consistent basis, and get him rolling.”
Tomorrow’s game marks the first of two meetings between the Sharks and Flyers. The two teams play in San Jose on Monday and Philadelphia after the Olympic break on Feb. 27.
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 0
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 20
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 24
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 6
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8