Feb 2, 2014, 8:12 PM EDT
The San Jose Sharks face some lineup questions for Monday’s game against the Philadelphia Flyers, but at least they know that Jason Demers can’t go because of a lower-body injury.
Beyond that, CSNBayArea.com lays out a few scenarios.
- Tyler Kennedy is questionable to return from a lower-body ailment that has sidelined him for two games. He skated on Sunday during an off day for the Sharks.
- Head coach Todd McLellan left the door open for a number of different defensemen getting in the mix. He admitted that Matt Tennyson could make his season debut, but also wants veteran Scott Hannan to avoid rust.
“Scotty Hannan, since about the end of November, hasn’t played a lot because of injuries,” McLellan said. “We’d like to get him going on a consistent basis, and get him rolling.”
Tomorrow’s game marks the first of two meetings between the Sharks and Flyers. The two teams play in San Jose on Monday and Philadelphia after the Olympic break on Feb. 27.
- Silfverberg scores winner with 21 seconds remaining, Ducks complete comeback over Jets 4
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ 32
- So…what do the Oilers do now? 40
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall 157
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup playoff action 7
- Tarasenko’s hat trick has the Wild singing the Blues 16
- Bishop records first career playoff win as Lightning even series with Red Wings 5
- Hartley fined $50,000 after brawl between Flames and Canucks 24
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 29
- Watch Live: Bolts, Blues look to even up their respective series 0
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (160)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)