Feb 2, 2014, 1:20 PM EDT
Here’s a roundup of the latest goings on around the NHL…
Columbus recalls Erixon
Tim Erixon is once again back in Columbus. The Blue Jackets recalled the 22-year-old defenseman from AHL Springfield just days after sending him down. Erixon has played in just two games with the Blue Jackets this season. With Springfield he has 24 points in 27 games.
Emmerton clears waivers, sent to Grand Rapids
Red Wings forward Cory Emmerton made his way through waivers and his reward for that was a free trip to Grand Rapids. Emmerton had been out with an injured finger, but now that he’s healthy he had to go through waivers to be sent down. Considering Detroit’s injury problems this season, he might be back sooner than not.
Predators send down Moser, Sissons
The Nashville Predators sent down a pair of players to AHL Milwaukee. Forwards Simon Moser and Colton Sissons are headed back to the minors after a brief stay in the NHL.
Sissons played in three games and had one assists and Moser saw 10 minutes of action in the one game he played in and had no points. We’ll see more of Moser in Sochi as he’s a member of the Swiss Olympic team.
- Ducks silence Winnipeg’s whiteout crowd with OT win, push Jets to brink of elimination 14
- Video: Wild chase the Blues away to take series lead 39
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead 90
- Video: Jets fans celebrate return of playoff hockey with whiteout in Winnipeg 5
- Would McLellan like to coach McDavid? ‘You can have the best player and still not have the best team’ 23
- Burrows’ instigator suspension rescinded, allowed to play Game 4 24
- No hearing scheduled for Hamhuis after Bennett headshot 13
- Sharks and McLellan have ‘mutually agreed’ to part ways 50
- Desperate Jets will ‘lean on’ their crowd tonight 20
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 16
- Of course they did: Oilers win 2015 NHL Draft Lottery, will select first overall (172)
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (99)
- Eichel understands Murray’s disappointment, but ‘extreme competitor’ has ‘a lot to offer’ (95)
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (90)