Feb 2, 2014, 1:20 PM EST
Here’s a roundup of the latest goings on around the NHL…
Columbus recalls Erixon
Tim Erixon is once again back in Columbus. The Blue Jackets recalled the 22-year-old defenseman from AHL Springfield just days after sending him down. Erixon has played in just two games with the Blue Jackets this season. With Springfield he has 24 points in 27 games.
Emmerton clears waivers, sent to Grand Rapids
Red Wings forward Cory Emmerton made his way through waivers and his reward for that was a free trip to Grand Rapids. Emmerton had been out with an injured finger, but now that he’s healthy he had to go through waivers to be sent down. Considering Detroit’s injury problems this season, he might be back sooner than not.
Predators send down Moser, Sissons
The Nashville Predators sent down a pair of players to AHL Milwaukee. Forwards Simon Moser and Colton Sissons are headed back to the minors after a brief stay in the NHL.
Sissons played in three games and had one assists and Moser saw 10 minutes of action in the one game he played in and had no points. We’ll see more of Moser in Sochi as he’s a member of the Swiss Olympic team.
- Canucks’ Bieksa: ‘If this isn’t rock bottom, I don’t know what is’ 13
- Luongo has Twitter fun at Canucks’ expense 19
- Sabres spoil Callahan’s Lightning debut, Stamkos’ return 1
- Dealing with the Devils: NHL reverses Kovalchuk punishment 47
- Playoff bubble watch — Rangers edition 14
- Video: Emotional day for Martin St. Louis ends in OT loss for Rangers 27
- Video: Caps, Flyers engage in another line brawl 53
- PHT’s 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 28
- Winners and losers of the 2014 trade deadline 48
- Montreal wins Vanek sweepstakes (Updated) 46
- Canucks trade Luongo to Panthers (93)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Lightning trade St. Louis to Rangers for Callahan (82)
- Sabres send Miller, Ott to Blues for package including Halak, Stewart (74)
- Kings make splash, acquire Gaborik from Columbus (72)
- Report: Canucks want center, top prospect and first-rounder for Kesler (68)