Feb 1, 2014, 9:16 PM EST
The Battle of Ontario ramped up during the second period of Saturday’s game between the Toronto Maple Leafs and Ottawa Senators.
Maple Leafs’ forward Nazem Kadri got away with a hit from behind on Senators’ defenseman Cody Ceci, then immediately took the puck and set up Joffrey Lupul for the tying goal. The Senators immediately responded to the Kadri hit, going right after him behind the net after the goal was scored.
The Senators weren’t happy with the non-call, either.
- Update your wallcharts: Rangers confirm Brassard has mumps 4
- Video: Coyotes defeat Oilers with 0.3 seconds remaining in OT 2
- It’s ‘unlikely’ Duncan Keith has the mumps, says Blackhawks coach 3
- Bjugstad scores the winner as Panthers, Capitals make history with 20-round shootout 19
- Yep, Beau Bennett has the mumps 24
- (Video) PHT Extra: Would the Oilers really trade Taylor Hall? 11
- Russia’s economic crisis causing big trouble for KHL 56
- Eakins calls for patience in Edmonton, whether fans ‘like it or not’ 15
- Bruins have to ‘step up,’ starting tonight in Nashville 45
- Welcome Taylor Hall to the trade rumor mill 53