Feb 1, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
Earlier in the day, it was reported that Sobotka was going to get further evaluated on Sunday.
Sobotka, 26, was named to the Czech Republic’s roster for the Olympic hockey tournament, however the Blues stated that he’ll be re-evaluated in four weeks. The injury occurred late in the third period of Friday’s game against the Carolina Hurricanes.
In 46 games with the Blues this season, Sobotka has scored seven goals and 25 points.
- Video: Letang practices, says his goal is to return this season 4
- Who has the best and worst special teams in the NHL? 17
- Report: NHL pondering more draft lottery changes 13
- Playoff bubble watch — Stars edition 3
- Playoff race update: Jets smash Stars, muddy West picture 10
- Rangers foiled by Sharks’ Niemi, controversial no-goal 23
- Blues’ Tarasenko will undergo hand surgery, out at least six weeks 8
- Help’s on the way: Letang, Bennett cleared for practices 10
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series 59
- NHL on NBCSN: Detroit pumped to face Chicago 4
- Here are three ‘major changes’ the NHL should consider (98)
- Chiasson ‘shaken up’ by Peverley incident, won’t dress for Stars tonight (74)
- ‘It’s obvious Tortorella can’t come back next year,’ writes Vancouver reporter (62)
- Pens lose Neal to concussion (62)
- Penguins rally falls short as Flyers sweep weekend series (59)