Jan 31, 2014, 9:06 PM EDT
Washington Capitals goalie Michal Neuvirth might not make many net appearances this season, but he’s likely to show up often in highlight reels for a while after this beautiful glove save from Friday:
Detroit Red Wings forward Gustav Nyquist was the victim of that elaborate nab. Neuvirth, 25, is shooting for his fourth win of the season.
If the Caps are still shopping a guy who was at least a 1A/1B netminder for them, then they might want to start with this snare.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18