Jan 31, 2014, 9:06 PM EST
Washington Capitals goalie Michal Neuvirth might not make many net appearances this season, but he’s likely to show up often in highlight reels for a while after this beautiful glove save from Friday:
Detroit Red Wings forward Gustav Nyquist was the victim of that elaborate nab. Neuvirth, 25, is shooting for his fourth win of the season.
If the Caps are still shopping a guy who was at least a 1A/1B netminder for them, then they might want to start with this snare.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 6
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 7
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54