Jan 31, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
The 27-year-old winger’s contract ($2.8 million cap hit) will expire after this season.
After breaking out in 2010-11 (30 goals, 57 points), he’s seen his numbers slide, as he’s behind his 23-point pace from the abbreviated 2012-13 season, only managing 16 points in 44 games this season.
Kulemin also seems to be regressing in fancy stats categories.
In other words, it probably shouldn’t be surprising that they’re willing to hear what other NHL teams might offer, even if they’re not exactly selling when his value is peaking.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54