Jan 31, 2014, 7:08 PM EST
The 27-year-old winger’s contract ($2.8 million cap hit) will expire after this season.
After breaking out in 2010-11 (30 goals, 57 points), he’s seen his numbers slide, as he’s behind his 23-point pace from the abbreviated 2012-13 season, only managing 16 points in 44 games this season.
Kulemin also seems to be regressing in fancy stats categories.
In other words, it probably shouldn’t be surprising that they’re willing to hear what other NHL teams might offer, even if they’re not exactly selling when his value is peaking.
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 58
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 20
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards 127
- Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks, Jackets recall goalie Forsberg 3
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 24
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc (58)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)