Jan 31, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
The 27-year-old winger’s contract ($2.8 million cap hit) will expire after this season.
After breaking out in 2010-11 (30 goals, 57 points), he’s seen his numbers slide, as he’s behind his 23-point pace from the abbreviated 2012-13 season, only managing 16 points in 44 games this season.
Kulemin also seems to be regressing in fancy stats categories.
In other words, it probably shouldn’t be surprising that they’re willing to hear what other NHL teams might offer, even if they’re not exactly selling when his value is peaking.
- Flyers overcome two-goal deficit to finally win at MSG 24
- NHL suspends Seabrook three games for charging into Backes 39
- MacKinnon, Avs shine against Wild, take 2-0 series lead 22
- Video: Roenick says MacKinnon is more dominant at 18 than Crosby was 23
- Blue Jackets gain first-ever playoff win, tie series with Penguins 1-1 47
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; will face hearing (update) 135
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 40
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 51