Jan 30, 2014, 8:53 PM EDT
The often-heated rivalry between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens has, so far tonight, gone largely in favor of the Habs. And that has meant the hook for Bruins’ goalie Tuukka Rask.
Rask was pulled after allowing three goals on 18 shots, just past the midway point of the second period. Chad Johnson came into the game, but didn’t get a warm welcome from the Canadiens.
The Canadiens come into this game in a struggle of their own, having lost four of their previous five games. In those four defeats, they were outscored 19-5.
This latest outing only continues Rask’s ongoing struggles against the Canadiens.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21