Jan 29, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Martin Havlat will get his chance to show the San Jose Sharks he’s still got it once again.
Havlat has been out of the lineup since December 21 with a lower-body injury but, according to Curtis Pashelka, will likely be back on the ice and on the fourth line when they face the Edmonton Oilers tonight.
In 22 games this season, Havlat has three goals and five assists. He’s missed 31 games this season with a host of issues ranging from groin surgery in October to his latest injury.
Havlat’s struggles in San Jose are well known. Now in his third season with the Sharks, he’s played in 101 games and scored 18 goals with 35 assists. Despite the scoring woes and plummet down the lines, he’s been happy there. The Sharks would be a lot happier with him if he can find his offensive stroke once again.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38