Jan 28, 2014, 12:58 PM EDT
Tomorrow’s outdoor game between the Rangers and Islanders at Yankee Stadium on Wednesday is officially sold out.
From the NHL:
With today’s announcement, all four games of the 2014 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series™ will be played in sold out stadiums. On Saturday, a festive crowd of 54,099 packed Dodger Stadium to see the spectacle of the NHL’s first outdoor game played in California. On Sunday, the Rangers and New Jersey Devils entertained 50,105 fans in the first-ever hockey game played at Yankee Stadium.
There’s also the Blackhawks-Penguins game on March 1 at Soldier Field, which sold out in less than 24 hours.
The sixth and final outdoor game of the season — after the highly successful Winter Classic and the four Stadium Series games — is the Heritage Classic between the Canucks and Senators on March 2 at Vancouver’s BC Place. In December, Mike Gillis expressed confidence that that game would also be a sell-out. However, for a number of reasons, not the least of which has been the recent play of the home team, it’s fair to say the buzz surrounding that event has been less than what organizers had hoped for. Today, tickets are still available.
May 30, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Fleischmann draws in for Etem.
May 30, 2015, 1:00 PM EDT
For the first time in his career the 27-year-old is about to hit the open market.
May 30, 2015, 11:45 AM EDT
He’ll be eligible to re-enter next month’s NHL Draft.
May 30, 2015, 10:45 AM EDT
He met with doctors in Buffalo on Thursday.
May 30, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
He is currently an assistant coach in Nashville.
May 30, 2015, 1:08 AM EDT
Hard to blame the goalie in this one.
May 30, 2015, 12:17 AM EDT
“I don’t know if we’re so young and dumb and don’t know any better…”
May 29, 2015, 11:31 PM EDT
Might explain what occurred in the first period.
May 29, 2015, 10:55 PM EDT
Tampa Bay awaits the winner of the Blackhawks-Ducks series.
May 29, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Is it enough?
May 29, 2015, 9:53 PM EDT
Game 7 goes Saturday.
May 29, 2015, 8:54 PM EDT
Something to keep an eye on.
May 29, 2015, 8:21 PM EDT
Rangers also make one change to the lineup.
May 29, 2015, 7:20 PM EDT
The winner, as you know, goes to the Stanley Cup Final.
May 29, 2015, 6:39 PM EDT
“I’ve met with Nick several times and he knows he made a terrible mistake.”
May 29, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
And it looks like Tomas Fleischmann might replace Emerson Etem, again.
May 29, 2015, 4:45 PM EDT
People like ESPN’s Pierre LeBrun.
May 29, 2015, 3:49 PM EDT
Appeared in just 33 games this season.
May 29, 2015, 3:16 PM EDT
“I don’t feel any tingling or soreness.”
May 29, 2015, 2:18 PM EDT
NHL Central Scouting thinks slightly more of the B.C. defender.
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 1
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 10
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 34
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 16
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)