Jan 28, 2014, 11:27 PM EST
Judge for yourself if that outburst warrants supplemental discipline:
Here’s an admittedly blurry screen cap of the incident:
Thomas, 39, might be known for his political comments and jokes, yet he can also be pretty nasty to opposing players who get in his way. Even so, he hasn’t been suspended for such fiery actions; his only suspension came for choosing not to play for the Bruins in 2012-13.
We’ll see if that changes after this run-in, though.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46