Jan 28, 2014, 8:54 PM EST
The Nazem Kadri trade rumor mill will probably go silent for at least one night, as the Toronto Maple Leafs forward scored twice in the second period on Tuesday.
His second tally against the Tampa Bay Lightning was especially brilliant:
Since you’re here, you might as well check out the first one, too:
The 23-year-old has been on quite the tear lately. He came into tonight with seven points in six games, so he’ll finish with nine in his last seven if he doesn’t get on the scoreboard again.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35