Jan 28, 2014, 8:54 PM EDT
The Nazem Kadri trade rumor mill will probably go silent for at least one night, as the Toronto Maple Leafs forward scored twice in the second period on Tuesday.
His second tally against the Tampa Bay Lightning was especially brilliant:
Since you’re here, you might as well check out the first one, too:
The 23-year-old has been on quite the tear lately. He came into tonight with seven points in six games, so he’ll finish with nine in his last seven if he doesn’t get on the scoreboard again.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5