Jan 28, 2014, 8:54 PM EDT
The Nazem Kadri trade rumor mill will probably go silent for at least one night, as the Toronto Maple Leafs forward scored twice in the second period on Tuesday.
His second tally against the Tampa Bay Lightning was especially brilliant:
Since you’re here, you might as well check out the first one, too:
The 23-year-old has been on quite the tear lately. He came into tonight with seven points in six games, so he’ll finish with nine in his last seven if he doesn’t get on the scoreboard again.
- NHL looking into Quenneville’s ‘grabby’ gesture from Game 1 8
- Getzlaf to play Game 2, looks awful 8
- Video: PHT Extra — can Detroit exploit Boston’s blueline? 5
- Sharks go on the attack, defeat Kings in Game 1 14
- Avalanche win in OT, complete third-period comeback 46
- Blues prevail in longest game in franchise history as Steen scores in third OT 23
- Video: Sharks’ Brown runs Voynov into Quick, scrum ensues 2
- Opportunistic Rangers pull away from Flyers, take 1-0 series lead 62
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 1) 1
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1) 1