Jan 28, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
There’s no word regarding how serious the 38-year-old’s injury might be.
The Finnish blueliner began the season slumping along with his team, as he failed to score a point in 11 October games. He’s turned things around nicely since then, however, so the Flyers would miss him if he is sidelined for an extended amount of time.
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 7
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53
- Devils post-Martin Brodeur era about to truly start 9