Jan 28, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
There’s no word regarding how serious the 38-year-old’s injury might be.
The Finnish blueliner began the season slumping along with his team, as he failed to score a point in 11 October games. He’s turned things around nicely since then, however, so the Flyers would miss him if he is sidelined for an extended amount of time.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 22
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17