Jan 28, 2014, 9:22 PM EDT
There’s no word regarding how serious the 38-year-old’s injury might be.
The Finnish blueliner began the season slumping along with his team, as he failed to score a point in 11 October games. He’s turned things around nicely since then, however, so the Flyers would miss him if he is sidelined for an extended amount of time.
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 6
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 12
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 53
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30