Jan 28, 2014, 6:18 PM EDT
The Boston Bruins activated Chris Kelly from the IR on Tuesday, opening the door for him to return to action for the first time since breaking his right ankle on Dec. 7. The team also demoted forward Ryan Spooner and defenseman Zach Trotman to the AHL.
Kelly comes back to a Bruins lineup that is buzzing with three straight victories and wins in four of five games. CSNNE.com is raving about the improved recent play from both Loui Eriksson and Brad Marchand, so it seems like these are good times for the B’s.
Kelly has seven points and a -1 rating in 29 games during the 2013-14 season. The Bruins face the Florida Panthers tonight.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (38)