Jan 27, 2014, 1:12 PM EST
The struggling Chicago Blackhawks (yeah, sounds weird) have recalled forward Brandon Pirri from AHL Rockford.
Pirri, 22, has recorded 11 points (6g, 5a) in 24 games this season with the Blackhawks. He scored his first career NHL goal on Oct. 17 vs. St. Louis, set a career-high with two points (1g, 1a) on Oct. 19 vs. Toronto and posted a career-best two assists on Oct. 28 at Minnesota. Pirri also has 13 points (4g, 9a) in 16 games with the IceHogs.
The ‘Hawks have just three wins in their last 10 games. They start a six-game road trip Tuesday in Calgary.
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 0
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 16
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 5
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 73
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (75)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)