Jan 26, 2014, 1:03 AM EST
Palmieri was charging hard to the net down the right wing when he was driven into Quick, the Kings’ goalie, in a crease collision. As players gathered in the corner, Quick skated over and got in the face of Palmieri, who was assessed a minor penalty for goalie interference on the play.
Just another part of the Southern California rivalry between these two teams. It was the Ducks that came away with the 3-0 victory on this historic night, in which 54,099 fans packed Dodger Stadium to take in this game.
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 18
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 60
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 20
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 36
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 16
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 5