Jan 26, 2014, 1:03 AM EDT
Palmieri was charging hard to the net down the right wing when he was driven into Quick, the Kings’ goalie, in a crease collision. As players gathered in the corner, Quick skated over and got in the face of Palmieri, who was assessed a minor penalty for goalie interference on the play.
Just another part of the Southern California rivalry between these two teams. It was the Ducks that came away with the 3-0 victory on this historic night, in which 54,099 fans packed Dodger Stadium to take in this game.
- WATCH LIVE: Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche (Game 2) 0
- WATCH LIVE: Columbus Blue Jackets at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 2) 4
- Blues come back to stun Blackhawks 4-3 in overtime, take 2-0 series lead 26
- Video: Seabrook ejected for charging Backes; Blues tie it up in waning moments 88
- WATCH LIVE: Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 2) 4
- Flyers’ Mason out of Game 2, Emery to start again 43
- Lucic fined $5,000 for spearing DeKeyser 73
- Getzlaf powers Ducks to Game 2 victory, 2-0 series lead over Stars 7
- Video: Lucic spears DeKeyser from behind 115
- Detroit stuns favored Bruins with late goal to take Game 1 63