Jan 26, 2014, 1:03 AM EST
Palmieri was charging hard to the net down the right wing when he was driven into Quick, the Kings’ goalie, in a crease collision. As players gathered in the corner, Quick skated over and got in the face of Palmieri, who was assessed a minor penalty for goalie interference on the play.
Just another part of the Southern California rivalry between these two teams. It was the Ducks that came away with the 3-0 victory on this historic night, in which 54,099 fans packed Dodger Stadium to take in this game.
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 5
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 6
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 3
- Seriously? Stress fracture sidelines Columbus’ Jenner for 1-2 months 6
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 40
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 11
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 15
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 18
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8