Jan 26, 2014, 1:03 AM EDT
Palmieri was charging hard to the net down the right wing when he was driven into Quick, the Kings’ goalie, in a crease collision. As players gathered in the corner, Quick skated over and got in the face of Palmieri, who was assessed a minor penalty for goalie interference on the play.
Just another part of the Southern California rivalry between these two teams. It was the Ducks that came away with the 3-0 victory on this historic night, in which 54,099 fans packed Dodger Stadium to take in this game.
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 28
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 30
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25