Jan 26, 2014, 1:03 AM EDT
Palmieri was charging hard to the net down the right wing when he was driven into Quick, the Kings’ goalie, in a crease collision. As players gathered in the corner, Quick skated over and got in the face of Palmieri, who was assessed a minor penalty for goalie interference on the play.
Just another part of the Southern California rivalry between these two teams. It was the Ducks that came away with the 3-0 victory on this historic night, in which 54,099 fans packed Dodger Stadium to take in this game.
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 5
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 15
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28