Jan 26, 2014, 11:16 PM EST
Here’s a mix of medium and small moves from around the NHL on Sunday:
- The Columbus Blue Jackets activated Blake Comeau from the injured reserve after dealing with a knee injury and recalled Tim Erixon from the AHL. Comeau hasn’t played since Jan. 6. The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline thinks this means David Savard won’t play on Monday.
- The San Jose Sharks sent over-sized defenseman Taylor Doherty to the AHL without playing an NHL game, CSNBayArea.com reports.
- Calgary Flames defenseman Shane O’Brien cleared waivers, so he’ll play for the AHL’s Abbotsford Heat for now.
- Roy: ‘They got away with things that we could not’ 9
- Video: Panthers’ Luongo leaves game due to injury (Updated) 0
- Video: Jets’ Lowry hits Sabres’ Kaleta from behind 5
- Video: Lightning pay tribute to St. Louis 6
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 20
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 16
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 1
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 24
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (101)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld