Jan 26, 2014, 11:16 PM EST
Here’s a mix of medium and small moves from around the NHL on Sunday:
- The Columbus Blue Jackets activated Blake Comeau from the injured reserve after dealing with a knee injury and recalled Tim Erixon from the AHL. Comeau hasn’t played since Jan. 6. The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline thinks this means David Savard won’t play on Monday.
- The San Jose Sharks sent over-sized defenseman Taylor Doherty to the AHL without playing an NHL game, CSNBayArea.com reports.
- Calgary Flames defenseman Shane O’Brien cleared waivers, so he’ll play for the AHL’s Abbotsford Heat for now.
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder 65
- Trade: Capitals land Glencross, Flames get two picks 23
- Flames place Giordano on IR 5
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 28
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 74
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 1
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 5
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (149)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (67)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld