Jan 26, 2014, 11:16 PM EDT
Here’s a mix of medium and small moves from around the NHL on Sunday:
- The Columbus Blue Jackets activated Blake Comeau from the injured reserve after dealing with a knee injury and recalled Tim Erixon from the AHL. Comeau hasn’t played since Jan. 6. The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline thinks this means David Savard won’t play on Monday.
- The San Jose Sharks sent over-sized defenseman Taylor Doherty to the AHL without playing an NHL game, CSNBayArea.com reports.
- Calgary Flames defenseman Shane O’Brien cleared waivers, so he’ll play for the AHL’s Abbotsford Heat for now.
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 45
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 24
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 11
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld