Jan 26, 2014, 11:16 PM EDT
Here’s a mix of medium and small moves from around the NHL on Sunday:
- The Columbus Blue Jackets activated Blake Comeau from the injured reserve after dealing with a knee injury and recalled Tim Erixon from the AHL. Comeau hasn’t played since Jan. 6. The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline thinks this means David Savard won’t play on Monday.
- The San Jose Sharks sent over-sized defenseman Taylor Doherty to the AHL without playing an NHL game, CSNBayArea.com reports.
- Calgary Flames defenseman Shane O’Brien cleared waivers, so he’ll play for the AHL’s Abbotsford Heat for now.
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 0
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 26
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 28
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 40
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 68
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off 53
- Kane, Toews could’ve commanded $13.8M cap hits, says agent (83)
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (68)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld