Jan 26, 2014, 11:16 PM EDT
Here’s a mix of medium and small moves from around the NHL on Sunday:
- The Columbus Blue Jackets activated Blake Comeau from the injured reserve after dealing with a knee injury and recalled Tim Erixon from the AHL. Comeau hasn’t played since Jan. 6. The Columbus Dispatch’s Aaron Portzline thinks this means David Savard won’t play on Monday.
- The San Jose Sharks sent over-sized defenseman Taylor Doherty to the AHL without playing an NHL game, CSNBayArea.com reports.
- Calgary Flames defenseman Shane O’Brien cleared waivers, so he’ll play for the AHL’s Abbotsford Heat for now.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 19
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 11
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NHL Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld